Sunday, June 7, 2009

McP on the mend

Well, it's day 9 and I'm on the way to feeling like my chipper, sunshiney self a little more every day. I'm sleeping through the night, the smell of food doesn't make me want to vomit and I haven't cried since Wednesday. In a week or so I might be able to hold up to my end of the bargain with HM (formerly known as McMan) that I'll call him (we're remaining friends once I can handle it).

Eddie is still sniffing around the spot on the couch left empty by HM and freaks out when I play "For Good" from Wicked (the song I played before he got to the house to drop the bomb). BUT! He's made the transition from kitten food to big kitty food.

SO! This summer is for McP. I'm auditioning for a musical this week, I'm finally recording an album and I'm committed to getting healthy - mostly so my boobs get smaller *crosses fingers* and my back doesn't hurt as much. Also, I'll be helping out with Ma and her treatments.

I have an amazing support system of friends and family. They have made the past week of my life filled with love, laughter and wonderful "dates". I love you all.

No comments: