Friday, July 24, 2009

Why?

Auntie McP drank too much..... Chocolate Milk.... and was feeling a little weird and.... that's enough.

Number one - broken noses suck. Especially when there isn't a cloud in the sky and sunglasses are not an option. Apparently today should be the worst of it....

Why do I do this to myself? I think too much some times. OK, all the time.
I over-think what I'm going to wear in the morning and usually end up wearing the first thing I chose.
I over-thought a job opportunity until it was too late - the posting was gone, at least I still have my current job (which i love).
I over-thought a fear for a month - when I finally decided to face it, the piece of mind came in less than 40 seconds.

But I'm still over-thinking something that has been plaguing me... It's an easy fix. It's one question. I've asked it before. The answer wasn't what I wanted, but it turned out ok. I'm pretty sure it'll end up the same way this time.... AND there I go over-thinking it again.

I'm really impatient and at the same time..... a complete chicken shit.

No comments: