Sunday, January 27, 2008

All Star Shiz - part Un.

I'm almost falling asleep, so this will be short... but will be continued at a later date and time.

  • East (Pretty Ricky) vs. West (Big Joe)... what to do, what to do?!
  • Canadian Anthem by Kathleen Edwards... now, I haven't heard anyof her normal repitoire, but she was out of breath, flat in spots and sounded nervous as hell. Not saying I woulnd't be... maybe she had to run to the ice? who knows...
  • Star Spangled Banner... Atlanta Boy Choir... Great tempo! The tune was snagged from an old drinking song, not a funeral durge. I heart choirs.... you can take the girl out of the choir, but never the choir out of the girl :)
  • Oh Em Gee... Pretty Ricky miked up... and scored upon... teehee, "I take that back, my hip's killing me." "Don't worry about it" oh jeebus.... you're one jabbery man, Ricky. as Knob Hockey once wisely said, "Maybe someone should've spent less time running their mouth and more time shutting their five hole"

No comments: