Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Supernatural Workplace....

SO after watching all 6 season 1 dvds in the past few days, I feel as though i AM a Winchester, (After all, Jared and I do share the same birthday...) but what happened about 50 minutes ago takes the cake.

I went into the kitchen to fill my overly large cup with water. I turned the under-cabinet lights off and drank a bunch of it there in the kitchen. Figuring I'd probably want some more by the time I was done for the day, I turned the water on, filled the glass and when I turned the faucet off, the lights flickered. That's right, I said it, the lights flickered.
About 10 minutes ago, I looked at the grandfather clock down the hall from my office. It stopped at just about the same time the lights flickered. The lights... that were OFF... Flickered.

What makes it even more creepy-mcscary is that I work in a funeral home that is about 100 years old. CREEEEEEPPPPY!!! :) (I'm glad I have salt and pepper in my desk!)

No comments: